Cooking In Stilettos...
Thursday, August 21, 2008 Wishful Thinking: All Clad Slow Cooker...

I'm a gal who wants a gorgeous kitchen without the Bill Cosby gadget clutter as much as the next gal and this All Clad Slow Cooker is screaming my name.

However, at $249.95, the price tells me "Hold up. Wait a minute!" and I back away slowly.

However, much like me on the hunt for a rockin' stiletto at Neimans, the price doesn't stop me from fondling whenever I'm in Williams Sonoma. The cool stainless steel look, the removable braiser that can go on the stove top - heaven for a cooking diva, no? Sadly, my little slow cooker doesn't go stovetop to slow cooker.


Ahhh well, a gal can at least look, right?

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:47 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------