Cooking In Stilettos...
Sunday, June 1, 2008 Bargain Alert: Furi Knives On The Cheap...

While I'm a Global gal when it comes to my choice of cutlery, I do have a duty to you, my dear readers, to report a bargain when I see it. Tuesday Morning is having a sale TUESDAY MORNING (ha! I know - lame joke Lys) where they are selling Rachael Ray's Furi Knives on the cheap. Seriously - see the ad below. If you have not been exposed to the beauty that IS Tuesday Morning stores, let me tell you all about it.

Tuesday Morning is where I got my second Le Creuset pan - seriously cheap. Tuesday Morning is where I got a number of Nigella items that I use and adore. Tuesday Morning has some amazing kitchen deals that you won't see anywhere else with brands such as Emile Henry, Cuisinart, Jenn-Air, Kitchen Aid, etc. So, even if you don't like Furi or you just are looking for a bargain, stop in and browse.

You'll thank me in the morning.




Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:59 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------