Cooking In Stilettos...
Friday, May 23, 2008 Soup's On...

It's no secret in my household that some of my famous go-to recipes are soups. From an Italian (NOT French) Onion Soup with Thyme (Thank you Giada de Laurentiis!) to my classic standby Southwestern Chicken soup (thank you Michelle!), soup works out well. You have leftovers which are great for lunch, it's great on a cold night or just when you want a little comfort.

Well, Sur La Table tempted me again, as always, and they have this gorgeous Le Creuset Soup Pot in CARIBBEAN! ME LIKEY! I think I'll be hitting up the Sur this weekend to fondle this lovely.

Some gals like Diamonds. For me, it's all about the Le Creuset. What are some of your favorite soup recipes? Leave 'em in the comments.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:50 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------