Cooking In Stilettos...
Monday, June 9, 2008 The Second NFNS Finalist Gets The Boot...

One of the things I look forward to every week is the commentary after this week's Next Food Network Star on FNDish from Amateur Gourmet's Adam and FN's own Sunny Anderson (joined by her bro, Drew, who seems to favor Ms. Lisa). Sunny had some great tips re: poaching eggs (something that I have YET to master) and some insight on what really should have went down. They should let Adam and Sunny judge on of the eps next season (just my opinion).

And, yes, for now, my vote is for Philly fave, Aaron (and shush - don't call me biased but yes, I think he can cook like a fiend).

Check out
their commentary below.



Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:41 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------