Cooking In Stilettos...
Friday, December 26, 2008 Gadget Alert: Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker


For the holidays, I received gift cards to one of my fave stores - Williams Sonoma. Love that spot. Well, I was deciding what to purchase with an eye on a Ruffoni gratin pan, I saw this Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker and I was sold.
Erin over at Erin Cooks talked about her success with her bread machine often. And, after issuing me a pizza challenge earlier this year, I'm about to take her up on the quest in time for the soiree on Wednesday evening.

Let's see how this gadget works out - or if it will be collecting dust with the rice cooker and other gadgets that I just *had* to have.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:17 PM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------