Cooking In Stilettos...
Monday, December 8, 2008 Gift Alert: Holiday Wreath with Copper Molds... and More...

I am a Facebook junkie, I know. That's not up for debate. Anywhoo - last night, Pretty Random Thoughts' Lesli posted something about getting a wreath that really wasn't her favorite. So, when I was perusing around Sur La Table looking for that hostess apron I adore along with a couple other things, I saw that they had some wreaths on sale.

My favorite above all is the Holiday Wreath with Copper Molds. It's on sale and is just so festive. I adore all things copper so you combine that with something very "holiday", it's on.




Check out their other wreaths, centerpieces and foliage. Some other faves are:



Harvest Pumpkin 'Lantern' Centerpiece

and the




Pomegranate Garland

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:32 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------