Cooking In Stilettos...
Sunday, March 30, 2008 Colin Cowie Gets Ready For Spring...

Did anyone catch the new Colin Cowie collection on HSN.com this week?
Now, don't sniff up in the air yet - trust me when I say that Colin Cowie is one of the premier event planners. I have some of his collection from December and I get so many compliments on it when I entertain. Colin Cowie personifies chic, elegant yet effortless entertaining. The man knows his stuff. Few people know that his book, Effortless Elegance, was one of my first inspirations (and cookbooks to my huge collection) and let's not even talk about his tv show on WE back in the day. He's one for creating ambiance while ensuring your guests AND you have a great time. If you haven't checked out his new book, Colin Cowie Chic: The Guide To Life As It Should Be, you should It has so many fabulous ideas and tips.

Check out some of his summer collection that was featured this week on HSN. As I picked most of the teal/cobalt blue colors because I'm such a blue/teal freak, many also come in shades of green, clear, etc. All is mix and match and coordinate.

First one to catch my eye: His Textured Glass 15" Serving Bowl.


The Etched Hurricane Lamp.




To light the lamps, why not check out the Color Blocked Candles.




For a little mood lighting, I love the Reversible Candle Holders.


Set of two Textured Serving Platters



Set of three Textured Glass Nesting Bowls



Set of four Glass Accent Bowls


There are so many fabulous products that, obviously, we can't feature them all - from candles to rugs to dinnerware to linens to silverware. You can check it all out here: Colin Cowie Collection on HSN.

Now excuse me while I go click my little heart out (with cash back, of course!) Who's ready for a little soiree?

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:35 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------