Cooking In Stilettos...
Saturday, March 29, 2008 A Little Comfort...

There are times when a gal needs a little comfort food and, after this week from hell, comfort was on the agenda. Nothing screams Massachusetts than a bowl of warm clam chowdah and there is NO better than Legal Seafoods.


Now that I reside in Central Florida - that's not an option. The only other *gasp* is Friendlys and that's only because it's from my childhood - not necessarily an accurate reflection of true home goodness that is Legal Seafoods.


You can imagine my surprise when I found Legal Seafoods Clam Chowder in the refrigerated section of Costco. Yeah, I know - warehouse super club but still - LEGAL SEAFOODS.


So tonight, I grabbed some freshly baked ciabatta and a bowl of Clam Chowdah with a bit of added touches i.e. freshly cracked black pepper, a bit of sea salt and Italian flat leaf parsley.


Now that, my friends is a bowl of comfort.


Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:17 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------