Cooking In Stilettos...
Friday, June 20, 2008 Beauty In A Place Setting...

If you haven't gone to Rosanna Inc. yet, you should. This site has such exquisite tableware that every time I visit, I want to immediately order something. There is a reason why she made Oprah's favorite things. My goal when I get settled in is to have some Vietri, Pillvuyt and Rosanna Inc. in my entertaining repertoire. Check out some of my favorites.

The Les Femmes Collection.




Knowing my love of all things teal and paisley, the best of both worlds is in the Darjeeling Glass collection




And their companion Darjeeling collection.




This makes me think of the Shore and summers by the sea: The Beach Cottage collection.




The Parisian Wallpaper collection just is beyond chic.



Finally, their Caffe Italia collection is divine as well.


At this rate, my table will be better dressed than my shoe closet.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:20 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------