Cooking In Stilettos...
Thursday, August 28, 2008 Obsessed With: Le Creuset Caribbean Braiser...


One of the best used pieces of cookware in my kitchen is my Le Creuset Braiser. I bought it 2 years ago and it just is a workhorse in my kitchen. I bought it in the sassy red at the time because there was no such thing as Caribbean line. As Teal IS my favorite color, I really am starting to convert my kitchen to shades of teal and chocolate (with the occasional sassy red from my initial LC purchases).

However, lately I've been wanting to add more to my LC Caribbean collection and I encountered this 3.5 qt. braiser in Caribbean. I'm thinking, it might be good to have two, no. I use it much like a fry pan as well.

What do you think - should I add a new addition to the household?

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:09 PM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------