Cooking In Stilettos...
Monday, September 15, 2008 A Little Link Love...

Yes, I know - life has been getting in the way of posting over here at Cooking In Stilettos however, I'm in the process of updating my links. It's been a project in the making for some time.

Plus, on Saturday I met some FABULOUS peeps for the Florida Foodbuzz dinner at Todd English's bluezoo (more on that in a future post - WITH pics!) and am updating the blogroll. All of their blogs have had me laughing, crying, and just wanting to reach through the monitor to snatch what's on their plate (Yes, TasteMemory - I'm talking about those Pots de Creme)

So, if you read Cooking In Stilettos, let a gal know in the comments and you'll be added post haste!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:00 PM :: 11 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------