Cooking In Stilettos...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 Apron Chic...

I don't know about you, but I'm really starting to like the new apron styles that I've seen out and about. There's something about a snazzy apron that makes a gal channel that inner domestic diva and have fun in the kitchen, you know.

Check out some of the styles I noticed around the web:


Check out this B&W Ritz pattern




Shop Suey has not only some stellar handbags, but also aprons. Check out this Festive Santa one for the holiday




And then this optic blossom print is also very chic




WishingFish.com has this adorable fall themed Pumpkin Cupcakes apron




Sur La Table has this divine Hostess Apron (which I'm soooo snatching up with cash back too!)




and this ONYX Apron (can you tell I love B&W aprons?)







Williams-Sonoma has the 12 Days of Christmas aprons



And this one, while it's a tad rich for my wallet, love it gorgeous creation from Heavenly Hostess!



Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:27 PM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------