Cooking In Stilettos...
Thursday, December 4, 2008 Gift Idea: NapaStyle's Panini Grill

If you don't have a Panini Grill, seriously - what are you waiting for. You can do soooo much on there besides just the standard panini. Just think George Foreman grill, but better, ya know?

Anywhoo - during the holidays, I'm going to spotlight one great foodie gift per day for that culinary diva (or divo) on your shopping list (or you - you must gift yourself during the holiday season too - it's in the holiday rulebook!)

Spotlight today - Napastyle's Panini Grill. I get the Napastyle catalog and I mull through it page by page, wishing I had endless funds to entertain because, when it comes to class and style, seriously - Michael Chiarello has it. And he's spotlighting a deal of the day starting off today with this Panini Grill. When it comes to NapaStyle, you know it's quality. This guy is no joke and he's not going to be like certain peeps who just slap their name on something to get that endorsement check. He sells it in his stores, uses it in his kitchen and stands behind his products that he sells.

I have a panini grill and, in the interest of full disclosure, I spent a pretty penny on it. However, if I saw this deal and I needed a grill - you know I'd be purchasing that so quick my head would spin. $78 to $38.

Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:10 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------