Cooking In Stilettos...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 Deal Alert: Ruffoni Copper On Sale

This morning, in my inbox was an email from Michael Chiarello's NapaStyle saying that it's time for some Spring Cleaning and they took 50% off their clearance prices. Of course, you know I adore ANYTHING that's copper, especially Ruffoni pots.

Check out this Ruffoni Risotto Pan marked down from $246 to $86.99. Yes, you read that right. For something that will last you a lifetime, this is a gorgeous addition to your kitchen


If I didn't have my Polenta pot already, I'd be snatching this up in a heartbeat - the Ruffoni Polenta Pot at $56.99



Check out the entire clearance dept. on sale HERE.

Happy Shopping.
[Photos courtesy of NapaStyle.com]

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:45 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------