Cooking In Stilettos...
Thursday, April 24, 2008 Behold the Pot Rack...

Last fall, I fell in love with this pot rack when I saw it in the Southern Living catalog. My gal M. surprised me with it for Christmas and trust me when I say it's fabulous.

It was finally hung when my dad visited and I've got it outfitted with the pots and pans in my cabinet. He made sure it was super stable so I don't have to worry about Shadow getting bopped in the head.

Just to be safe, I figured I'd behave and only put one Le Creuset skillet on there and the copper pot along with the much lighter skillets, various ladles and spatulas. Also, for a bit of decoration, I also put some copper ornaments that I bought from Williams Sonoma for the holidays.

It's functional and gorgeous.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:26 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------