Cooking In Stilettos...
Saturday, June 28, 2008 Deal Alert: Tastebook Offers 15% Off For July 4th..

As I've mentioned before, Tastebook is an amazing website where you can create a cookbook for recipes that you love or want to try. Where else can you find everything from Epicurious, Gourmet, Food Network and your favorite celebrity chefs i.e. Giada De Laurentiis, Tyler Florence, Emeril, Barefoot Contessa, etc. and have them delivered to you in a cookbook designed by YOU?

It's one of my favorite sites and, while I already have a cookbook called Cooking In Style, I'm taking the plunge and compiling another called, what else, "Cooking in Stilettos". In there are recipes from some of my favorite chefs which I use time and time again along with some family recipes and recipes that I find around the way.

Well, Tastebook is having a promotion in honor of the upcoming July 4th email. If you use the code "JULY4" at checkout, you get 15% off. It's only good til July 7th so hurry up and take advantage of this great offer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 1:48 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------